CALL FOR MEMBERS!
JOIN THE EUROPEAN CULTURAL PARLIAMENT YOUTH NETWORK (ECP YN)
MISSION:Boosting the value of the Art and Culture and giving youth a voice
WHAT WE DO:
Run national networks & regular meetings for young culture professionals, meet yearly on a Pan-European level where we also contribute to the yearly European Cultural Parliament session, Case studies, Surveys and Research in order to improve members’ professional skills, disseminate best practices and impact the working environment for art – and culture practitioners. Contribute to the implementation of common projects, Participate in mentoring schemes (ECP members).
• Access a local & Pan-European network of students and professionals.
• Opportunity to physically and digitally meet colleagues from all over the European
• Participation & contribution to meetings, workshops and other events.
• Peer support and space for project development.
• Co-create Pan-European case studies, surveys and research on relevant and important topics-
the main goal is advocacy.
• Profit from the mentoring scheme/ synergies created with established European Cultural
• Increase the chance of getting your voice heard by decision makers and politicians.
NATIONAL CORE TEAM STRUCTURE
• 2 Coordinators (selected)
• 10-15 national level core team members (selected)
• 100+ 1000 + members of the national network (open)
The selected national level core team members need to fulfill the following criteria:
• Students, Professionals, Cultural Entrepreneurs (we welcome persons from a wide
range of artistic professions), Researchers in the field of Cultural Policy and
Management. Young persons from other sectors as business, education and civic
engagement – the key for these persons is a conviction of youth and culture as
change makers and for societal development.
• Aged 20-35 (recommendation – you can be 19 or 36…)
• Fluent in English (additional languages a plus)
• Interested in Intercultural Exchange and Pan European Integration
• Showing commitment and spend one weekly working hour on the networks joint
• Motivation to practically participate in art and culture related activities and
being able to demonstrate this
Applicants who are not selected for the national core teams will still be automatically included in the open ECP YN networks. Currently fourteen national networks are active. Several other networks, all over the European continent, are in the start-up phase.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE EXISTING NATIONAL NETWORK TEAMS
Send a one-page CV + a brief motivation letter (max.300 words) to
HOW TO CREATE A MEMBER CLUSTER IN A COUNTRY WHERE WE DO NOT YET HAVE ONE?
Please contact Johanna Suo, founding member and network coordinator: YN@kulturparlament.com