CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
JOIN THE EUROPEAN CULTURAL PARLIAMENT YOUTH NETWORK (ECP YN)
A Pan-European Network of young professionals boosting the value of the Arts & Culture
JOIN THE UK, IT, PL, PT, DE, GR or RO TEAM
START UP A NEW NATIONAL NETWORK
To boost the value of the Arts and Culture across Europe through professional networking and collaborative projects.
WHAT WE DO:
• Run national networks & regular meetings of young professionals committed to the ECPYN mission.
• Meet yearly on a Pan-European level.
• Contribute to the yearly European Cultural Parliament session
• Develop partnerships to deliver transnational cultural projects.
• Gather & share case studies and information in order to improve members’
professional skills and raise visibility of good practice. (The idea is to be
able to disseminate these advantages to a much larger group within a near
• Participate in a mentoring scheme/ Create synergies with established European Cultural Parliament members
• Access a local & Pan-European new network of professional in cultural policy and management.
• Opportunity to physically and digitally meet colleagues from all over Europe.
• Participation & contribution to meetings, workshops and other events.
• Peer support and space for project development.
• Access to Pan-European case studies and information on funding, partnerships and professional opportunities.
• Profit from the mentoring scheme/ synergies created with established European Cultural Parliament members.
• Increase the chance of getting your voice heard by regional and national stakeholders and politicians.
NATIONAL TEAM STRUCTURE
• 2 Ambassadors
• 10 national team members (selected)
• 100+, 1000 + members of the national network (open)
In a very near future national networks will also be started in Sweden and in France.
We would very much encourage start-ups of networks in the eastern European countries and on the Balkan.
Persons interested to build a local network in another country than UK are most welcome to apply to email@example.com
If you have any further general questions, please also write to the e-mail address above.
The selected 10 national team members need to fulfill the following criteria:
• Students, Professionals, Cultural Entrepreneurs, Art – and Culture Managers, Journalists and Researchers in the field of Cultural Policy
• Aged 20-35
• Fluent in English (additional languages a plus)
• Interested in Intercultural Exchange and European Integration
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE EXISTING NATIONAL NETWORK TEAMS:
Send a one-page CV + a brief motivation letter (max.300 words) to
Deadline: May 15th 2013